Reeves / Oneal

  • kco631@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      I am researching James B. Reeves from Bryant in Jackson Co.
      He married to Matilda Oneal in 1872. Her parents were Berry and Elizabeth
      Oneal. Both Reeves and Oneal families lived in Dade, GA prior to Jackson.
      James father may be Jess Reeves; however, I have no documentation of this for
      proof. James mother may be Sarah last name unknown. Siblings total unknown;
      two may be Sarah Porter and Jesse Reeves.
      Keith