BOWERS

  • Becky Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 1999
      My Bowers were in TN, somewhere! Then I find them in Jackson County 1st
      in the 1840 census and and in the 1850 census. By 1860 they were gone.
      In 1860 they were in McNairy County, TN. Adam Bowers and family were
      listed in the 1840 Jackson County census, several of his older children
      were born in TN, do not believe it was McNairy County though. One of
      his children John Bowers married Louisa Jane Luttrell, she was born in
      TN
      Adam Bowers was born in VA abt 1803, his wife Susannah was born in GA
      abt 1805. I have searched the bordering counties in TN. Since Susannah
      was born in GA I suspect there must be something I am missing.

      Anyone see these Bower's let me know
      Thanks
      Becky