REFLECTIONS-- A PICTORIAL HISTORY OF SCOTTSBORO AND JACKSON COUNTY, ALABAMA

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2002
      Patricia,
      You may be interested in a book called: REFLECTIONS, A Pictorial History Of
      Scottsboro and Jackson County, Alabama. Compiled by: Mike DeLapp and
      Rebecca Short, Published by D-Books Publishing. I am guessing The Daily
      Sentinel put it out. I don't know where you can get it as I received my for
      Christmas a couple years ago BUT I am betting someone on the list can tell
      you if they are still available.