  • Randy Herbon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2002
      I am a new member to the list. The lines that I have been
      researching in Jackson County are the Skelton, Rinkle, Owens and Shankle
      families. Anyone else researching these families, I would love to
      compare notes. I have a fairly extensive amount of information on the
      Skeltons, and have recently begun working primarily on the Shankles.

      Thanks,

      Randy Herbon
      rherbon@...
      or ArbieH200@...