Re: [jacksongenealogy] Rodgers

  • Patricia Mills
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2002
      I'M GETTING READY TO SIGN OFF MSN FOR GOOD I'M SWITCHING TO ANOTHER COMPANY.
      IF YOU'LL WAIT UNTIL I HAVE SIGNED ON WITH A NEW COMPANY I'LL SEE IF I CAN
      HELP YOU. I GO TO THE WASHINGTON D.C. ARCHIVES MOST EVERY SATURDAY MAYBE I
      CAN PULL SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU.
      WHEN I SIGN BACK ON I'LL BE ON WITH ANOTHER INTERNET PROVIDER.

      PAT MILLS