Re: [jacksongenealogy] Roll Call/ GRAVES

  • Patricia Mills
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 2, 2002
      IF YOU HAVE ANY DOWN TIME WOULD YOU LET ME KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU
      PAT
      CherokeePrincess77@...

      From: deeno [mailto:deeno@...]
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Roll Call/ GRAVES

      Regina,

      Thank you, yes that is my family. And the ages are correct.

      On 1850, Elijah was (mis)enumerated as GRANS on all indexes. He is also
      listed on the agricultural census, but name is spelled correctly.

      There is another listing where he is executor/administrator of an estate,
      names mentioned are Barrier and Dudley.