Re: [jacksongenealogy] Price Family of Jackson Co.

  • Latrelle
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
      From: Latrelle <latrellentx@...>
      To: <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 11:12
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Price Family of Jackson Co.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      http://explorer.msn.com

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
        THANK YOU VERY MUCH I WILL TRY TO MAKE CONTACT WITH MR. SHAVER
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
          I think the area code there has changed to 256
          Regina

          Original

          > I GOT MINE FROM THE LIBRARY,
          > MARRIAGES OF JACKSON COUNTY ALABAMA 1871-1876-1876-1881
          > BY ADDIE K. STOVALL SHAVER
          > SYBIL BISHOP HINMAN
          > HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA
          > 205-539-2366
        • Percy B. Keel
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
            Thanks.
            > > I wonder if you can tell me what is in these books, my grandparents were
            > > married in Jackson county in 1871 their license is recorded in Book A
            Page
            > > 963 lic.# 1640, their names are Charley Corbit and Missouri Smith. I
            > would
            > > like to know if their ages or any parents name are there Do you know if
            is
            > > possible to obtain a copy of the license. I would appreciate any help
            you
            > > can give me. Latrell

          • Geri
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
              I am needing the marriage info on Monroe Jasper Messer and Margaret Ola
              Carter m. before 1910 probably about 1907 in Jackson Co., does anyone have
              info on marriages this late?

              Geri Beaver
              > > I wonder if you can tell me what is in these books, my grandparents were
              > > married in Jackson county in 1871 their license is recorded in Book A
              Page
              > > 963 lic.# 1640, their names are Charley Corbit and Missouri Smith. I
              > would
              > > like to know if their ages or any parents name are there Do you know if
              is
              > > possible to obtain a copy of the license. I would appreciate any help
              you
              > > can give me. Latrell

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor