Re: [jacksongenealogy] Enough already

  • altafae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2002
      I have various Allen's in my database related to our Worthen line. If you
      could provide some names I can see if any other of my Allen's are related to
      you.

      cuz Jimmie

      Family of James Manroe Allen
      First Generation

      1. James Manroe Allen.

      James married Murrel Josephine Worthen daughter of John Spellman Worthen and
      Josephine Pheine Cox. Murrel was born on 18 Mar 1895 in Jackson Co., Alabama.
      She died on 21 Jun 1986 in Grayson Co., Texas. She was buried in 1986 in
      Restland Cemetery, Dallas Co., Texas.

      They had the following children:

      2 M i. Earnest Allen was born on 19 Dec 1911 in Bowie, Montague Co.,
      Texas. He died in Oct 1982 in Texas.

      Birth reported by T.H. Clark.

      + 3 M ii. James Anderson "Tiny" Allen was born on 8 Nov 1914. He died
      on 24 Jun 1999.

      + 4 M iii. Roy Wilson Allen was born on 22 Nov 1916. He died on 16
      Oct 1986.

      5 F iv. Ethel Lorrine Allen was born on 14 Dec 1918 in Gainsville,
      Cooke Co., Texas. She died on 3 Aug 1988 in Sherman, Gratson Co., Texas. She
      was buried in 1988 in Restland, Dallas, Texas.

      + 6 F v. Lois Inez Allen was born on 12 Feb 1921.

      + 7 F vi. Myrtle Josie Marie "Rickie" Allen was born on 30 Sep 1923.

    • mallen1239@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2002
        Simeon F Allen married Mary E Kirby in 1853. Her father was Lewis Kirby.
        Simeon is beleived to have been born in Coweta Ga. He fought for the 1st
        Al-Tn Ind Vidette (Union). His children were Joseph M ,John F ,Eliza Caroline
        , Robert Waite and Mary Alice. They lived on Big Coon during the 1860 census
        and then 1870 below Scottsboro on Lewis Kirbys land. Any help would be
        appreciated. I have been stuck for 5 years on this man

        Mike Allen mallen1239@...