RE: [jacksongenealogy] Price Family of Jackson Co.

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
      Could your PRICE be JW PRICE that was married to Amanda?

      From: Percy B. Keel [mailto:pbk@...]

      Still need help on the John PRICE family. Any help would be appreciated.
    • Patricia Mills
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
        I GOT MINE FROM THE LIBRARY,
        MARRIAGES OF JACKSON COUNTY ALABAMA 1871-1876-1876-1881
        BY ADDIE K. STOVALL SHAVER
        SYBIL BISHOP HINMAN
        HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA
        205-539-2366
        PLEASE LET MR.SHAVER KNOW I SENT YOU IF YOU BUY THE BOOK.
        I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS MY SELF THERE ARE SOME OTHER PEOLPE WHO LIVE IN ALABAMA WHO WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN I.
        WHAT I DID WAS TO CONTACT THE COURT HOUSE FOR ANY PROBATE MINUTES, THEN TRY THE HISTORICAL SOCIETY.
        I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT SOME RECORDS WERE BURNED IN A FIRE.
        I WOULD CHECK IT OUT IT NEVER HURTS.
        YOU CAN GET E-MAIL ADDRESSES FROM THE INTERNET.

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
          Marriage Records 1859-1871 By Rhonda G. Smith Cooper
          #1963-1640 Charley Corbit to Missouir Smith
          9 Feb 1871 by William Maples, JP

          No other info
          Jewel
          > MARRIAGES OF JACKSON COUNTY ALABAMA 1871-1876-1876-1881
          > BY ADDIE K. STOVALL SHAVER
          > SYBIL BISHOP HINMAN
          > HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA
          > 205-539-2366
          > PLEASE LET MR.SHAVER KNOW I SENT YOU IF YOU BUY THE BOOK.
          > I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS MY SELF THERE ARE SOME OTHER PEOLPE WHO LIVE IN
          ALABAMA WHO WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN I.
          > WHAT I DID WAS TO CONTACT THE COURT HOUSE FOR ANY PROBATE MINUTES, THEN
          TRY THE HISTORICAL SOCIETY.
          > I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT SOME RECORDS WERE BURNED IN A FIRE.
          > I WOULD CHECK IT OUT IT NEVER HURTS.
          > YOU CAN GET E-MAIL ADDRESSES FROM THE INTERNET.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          http://explorer.msn.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Latrelle
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
              THANK YOU VERY MUCH I WILL TRY TO MAKE CONTACT WITH MR. SHAVER

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
                I think the area code there has changed to 256
                Regina

                Original

                > I GOT MINE FROM THE LIBRARY,
                > MARRIAGES OF JACKSON COUNTY ALABAMA 1871-1876-1876-1881
                > BY ADDIE K. STOVALL SHAVER
                > SYBIL BISHOP HINMAN
                > HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA
                > 205-539-2366
              • Percy B. Keel
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
                  Thanks.
                  > > I wonder if you can tell me what is in these books, my grandparents were
                  > > married in Jackson county in 1871 their license is recorded in Book A
                  Page
                  > > 963 lic.# 1640, their names are Charley Corbit and Missouri Smith. I
                  > would
                  > > like to know if their ages or any parents name are there Do you know if
                  is
                  > > possible to obtain a copy of the license. I would appreciate any help
                  you
                  > > can give me. Latrell

                • Geri
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 29, 2002
                    I am needing the marriage info on Monroe Jasper Messer and Margaret Ola
                    Carter m. before 1910 probably about 1907 in Jackson Co., does anyone have
                    info on marriages this late?

                    Geri Beaver
                    > > I wonder if you can tell me what is in these books, my grandparents were
                    > > married in Jackson county in 1871 their license is recorded in Book A
                    Page
                    > > 963 lic.# 1640, their names are Charley Corbit and Missouri Smith. I
                    > would
                    > > like to know if their ages or any parents name are there Do you know if
                    is
                    > > possible to obtain a copy of the license. I would appreciate any help
                    you
                    > > can give me. Latrell

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor