(no subject)

  • altafae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2002
      Does anyone have any information on this family in Jackson Co. in 1880: I
      believe the Jack Masser is a Messer related to Geri Weaver who is a fellow
      researcher of this Brazier/Messer line.

      Jimmie Ryan

      Household Record 1880 United States Census

      Search results | Download Previous Household Next Household

      Household:

      Name Relation Marital Status Gender Race Age Birthplace Occupation Father's
      Birthplace Mother's Birthplace
      Miles SMITH Self M Male W 42 AL Farmer KY KY
      Susan SMITH Wife M Female W 26 AL House Keeping TN AL
      John SMITH Son S Male W 5 AL At Home AL AL
      Anna SMITH Dau S Female W 3 AL At Home AL AL
      Jane SMITH Dau S Female W 1 AL At Home AL AL
      Ailsa SMITH Mother W Female W 65 KY KY KY
      Henry SMITH Brother S Male W 47 KY KY KY
      Jack MASSER Other S Male W 36 AL Farm Laborer VA VA