Updating Alabama Website....

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 25 1:07 PM
      I'm updating my Alabama genealogy website. If you have a personal homepage
      with ANY Alabama ancestors listed, you're eligible to be linked on my site.
      PLEASE check before you submit your site for consideration and make sure
      that you have not already been listed. It saves me a lot of time--thanks!
      http://huntsville.about.com/cs/genealogy1/

      Everyone is invited to join us every Monday night for an all-state Alabama
      genealogy chat:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

      This chat is a time to share questions, resources, lookups, and advise on
      researching your roots in Alabama. We'll cover any and all counties. Be
      sure and have your family tree printed out and your genealogy books handy.

      If you've never been to a chat before and need instructions or would like to
      be added to my private chat reminder list, just send me an email.

      Hope to see you Monday!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...
    • DrKirby25@aol.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 25 1:51 PM
        I have a Kirby file Virginia to Tennessee to Jackson County. The hyperlink is
        enclosed in this email.
        Jim M Kirby
        <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/drkirby25/myhomepage/profile.html">Jim Kirby Family Page</A> Click

        The URL is : http://hometown.aol.com/drkirby25/myhomepage/profile.html