Old Church

  • hwj
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2002
      Does anyone recall or have a record or history of the old church that stood at Burgess Cemetery in the Jackson county park. I remember the building as a boy but the congregation was long gone in 1945. The pews were there an the floor was oiled pine .It was not a log built church at that time. It stood in a grove of hickory's right above the cemetery.
      Hugh Judge