Re: [jacksongenealogy] Earl Reed

  • Earl T. Reed
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2002
      Regina,
      Not to my knowledge. I was in the fourth generation of my Great-great
      grandfather Reed's descendants, so there are a lot of Reeds and lineages
      that I am not aware of. There was a set of twins at Scottsboro High when I
      was there - Roy and Troy Reed. They were from the Hollywood area; I was
      from Limrock. There could be a relation with the Golds there with thaeir
      set of Reeds. The Reed family name is quite common in NC and eastern TN.
      The Dayton telephone directory has more Reeds than the Northern VA had.
      Our county here has a population of 25000; Fairfax County had almost a
      million.
      If I run across anything, I will let you know. My cousin in Scottsboro
      did a family tree several years ago, but it is still packed in some boxes
      from the time we moved here.

      Regards,
      Earl