Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Digest Number 480 (Marriage Records)

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13 5:07 PM
      Thanks. I was speaking of marriage books being published for sale, I'm
      sorry I didn't explain any better.

      I ordered Alabama Vital Records: Marriages 1808-1920, from Ancestry.com,
      however I think that the counties of Jackson and Madison have nothing later
      than 1880/1881.

      I have been able to buy the marriage books on Jackson County but have found
      nothing published on madison County.

      Thanks a million
      Jewel