Coffey Ferry

  • Sheila McCloud
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      To those of you I sent the ferry picture to. Sorry, but I think I mistakenly thought it was at Stevenson. It was in fact at Scottsboro near the Coffey lands. Thanks to the kind ladies at Jackson Co. Heritage Museum. They are very helpful and gave me a detailed map of the area. If any of you have not visited there you should. It has a wealth of information and they are kind to share whatever they have.