Alabama Queries & Chat Transcripts....

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2002
      Hi, Genealogists,

      When you get a chance, please stop by my Alabama genealogy forum and post
      your queries for your Alabama ancestors. There are thousands of Alabama
      SURNAMES listed, so please look through to see if your "cousins" have been
      there and posted to you. If you want to post your own queries, you need to
      register first (it's free); but you can read through the other queries
      without registering:
      http://forums.about.com/ab-huntsville//messages?lgnF=y&msg=463.1

      Please take a moment to browse through them and check the surnames--you
      might find a long lost cousin or two! You have to register before you can
      post. Look at the very very bottom of the page on the far right side (under
      the other posts/messages) and see if you're in basic or advance view. In
      basic, you will see at the TOP of the LEFT side where it says "start new
      discussion". In the Advance view, it says "post new" at the top of the left
      side in two places (at the very top and just under the GENEALOGY title in
      gray.

      You are also invited to join us on Monday nights for an Alabama state chat:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

      Past chat transcripts can be found here:
      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

      If you've never been to a chat and need instructions, just send me an email
      and I'll mail you step-by-step instructions. If you'd like to receive a
      personal reminder each week, let me know and I can add you to my private
      list.

      Good luck in your searches!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...
    • Patricia Mills
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2002
        YES I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN ON THIS GROUP, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SENDING ME THIS E-MAIL
        PAT MILLS