today's obituaries

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 1999
      Recent Jackson County deaths

      John J. Abercrombie Sr. 84 Scottsboro owner of Abercrombie tire store

      Eva Anderson Blow 73 Huntsville

      Stella Brown 87 mother of Brooks and Jerry Brown long time member of
      Mudcreek Primative Baptist church

      Lee Roy Hollis 59 former Hollywood major and Scottsboro policeman

      Randall Darin Woods 31 Pisgah
    • CLSwagler@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 1999
        Richard - Are these obits from the Daily Sentinel?

        Is it possible for you to include a death date?

        Cindy
      • Richard Matthews
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 1999
          They are from the Daily Sentinel