Jackson County, AL Cemeteries

  • Bill Nichols
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      Super Cemetery site at:
      http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/al/jackson/cemetery/
      Add birth and death dates as well as spouses and
      children. My Grandfather was James Allen Kennamer,
      Jr. of Woodville m. Clara Susan Thomas. My Mother was
      Era Gertrude Kennamer Nichols and we attended most
      Kennamer Reunions including #1. I have a lot of data
      and pictures on my web site at:
      http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/n/i/c/William-Bill-A-Nichols/index.html
      Bill Nichols
      Atlantic Beach, FL

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Earl T. Reed
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
        Bill,
        One of my wife's aunts by marriage is one of the Kennamers from
        Woodville. I'm not sure she uses email though. Her name is Ina Mae(sp) I
        could pass on any thing of interest if you wish.

        Earl Reed
        Dayton, TN
      • Bill Nichols
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
          Thamks. Please pass my info to her. I would need her
          maiden name to find in my file. I have about 10,000
          Kennamers.
          Bill

          http://finance.yahoo.com