Census

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 3, 1999
      I think the 1850 might help me but I am pretty sure my Woolums arrived in
      Jackson Co sometime close to 1860.Not real sure though. I hope you can find
      the link :) Thanks,Kelly
      Kellygirl3398@...
      List Owner
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 8, 2009
        I would be happy to look up any of your ancestors just send me their name DOB and DOD and where they were born and died the more info you can furnish the better the outcome, I will send you a copy of the census. and there is no charge.