[jacksongenealogy] Re: Graham Marriages in Jackson Co.

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Thank you so much for sending me the Graham marriages! I really do
      appreciate it! I had no idea there were that many Grahams there, so I'll
      have to check out the unfamiliar ones.
      You don't have any marriages for 1849, do you? I have the date from an old
      family Bible, but just want confirmation. I think someone said that they
      were lost, but I keep hoping. The one I'm wanting is John Shute Eustace and
      Margaret Julia Foster. The date was 4 Sept 1849.
      Thanks again!
      Velma