Fw: RODGERS/OLINGER

  • Patricia Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      From: Patricia Mills
      Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 10:42 PM
      To: jackson
      Subject: RODGERS/OLINGER

      TO ANYONE WHO MAYBE ABLE TO HELP.

      ACOUPLE WEEKS AGO I SENT OUT OVER 100 LETTERS TO PEOPLE IN ALA. WHO HAVE NAMES I AM INTERESTED IN RESEARCHING, THAT IN SOME SORT OF WAY THEY ARE RELATED TO MY FAMILY JOE AND IDA RODGERS. RODGERS/OLINGER/MCLEMORE/LEMONS
      I GOT A REPLY FROM A OLINGER FAMILY MEMBER.
      THIS IS PART OF MY GRAMDMOTHER IDA RODGERS FOR BEFORE SHE BECAME A RODGERS SHE WAS A OLINGER.
      I DO NOT KNOW IF THESE PEOPLE ARE ALIVE OR DEAD. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO. ON THESES NAMES PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT, I DO NOT NO BIRTH OR DEATH OR MARRIAGE INFO. I HAVE NO INFO. ON THE OLINGERS NONE SO THIS WAS A BIG BRAKE FOR ME. IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE CONTACT ME.
      CherokeePrincess77@...
      WILLIAM D. OLINGER
      MELVINA OLINGER

      OLIVER GORDEN OLINGER