Re: [jacksongenealogy] Paint Rock area Birth / Death Records

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 1, 2002
      Terry,
      I would love to have copies of these records. I appreciate it very much.
      Thank you!
      Velma Finley
      vrgfdonna@...

    • grantinput@aol.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 23, 2002
        I would love to have a copy of Dr. Sentell's records. My family is Moon and
        that is one of the ones you have listed!!

        Thank you so much,

        Pam Lain

        > LeeRoses@...

      • Jean Brandau
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 25, 2002
          I'm updating my Alabama genealogy website. If you have a personal homepage
          with ANY Alabama ancestors listed, you're eligible to be linked on my site.
          PLEASE check before you submit your site for consideration and make sure
          that you have not already been listed. It saves me a lot of time--thanks!
          http://huntsville.about.com/cs/genealogy1/

          Everyone is invited to join us every Monday night for an all-state Alabama
          genealogy chat:
          http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
          9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

          This chat is a time to share questions, resources, lookups, and advise on
          researching your roots in Alabama. We'll cover any and all counties. Be
          sure and have your family tree printed out and your genealogy books handy.

          If you've never been to a chat before and need instructions or would like to
          be added to my private chat reminder list, just send me an email.

          Hope to see you Monday!

          Jean Brandau
          huntsville2@...
        • DrKirby25@aol.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 25, 2002
            I have a Kirby file Virginia to Tennessee to Jackson County. The hyperlink is
            enclosed in this email.
            Jim M Kirby
            <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/drkirby25/myhomepage/profile.html">Jim Kirby Family Page</A> Click

            The URL is : http://hometown.aol.com/drkirby25/myhomepage/profile.html