Woolum and Dutton Ala

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 1999
      > Hi List, I am new to this list and as a matter of fact new to Alabama
      > research all together, I usually research Ky and Tn. I have a couple of
      > Questions,What county is Dutton Alabama in? And would anyone know of any
      > Woolums in this area?also looking for Hail/Hale,a man by this name
      > supposedly shot Benjamin Franklin Woolum in the early 1900`s,Thanks !
      Kelly
      > Kellygirl3398@...
    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 1999
        Welcome to the list Kelly. The list is not very active at present, but at
        times there are some activity.

        Dutton is in Jackson County on Sand Mountain just just NE of Section.

        Richard
      • Kelly
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 1999
          Thanks Richard, I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope there someone
          researching my lines :) Kelly
          Kellygirl3398@...

        • MaryWinn@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 1999
            Hello Kelly,

            Let's get some action going on this list. I'm researching Morris and
            Anderson. I'm stuck on Morris, can't get back further than Geo. Clinton
            Morris, b. 1861 m. Ailcey Jane Swaim, b. 3/10/1869.

            Does anyone have any info on (Rev) George Clinton Morris' parents?

            Regards
            Mary Winn Anderson
            marywinn@...
          • Raymond A. Shirley, Sr.
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 1999
              MaryWinn@... wrote:

              > From: MaryWinn@...
              >
              > Hello Kelly,
              >
              > Let's get some action going on this list. I'm researching Morris and
              > Anderson. I'm stuck on Morris, can't get back further than Geo. Clinton
              > Morris, b. 1861 m. Ailcey Jane Swaim, b. 3/10/1869.
              >
              > Does anyone have any info on (Rev) George Clinton Morris' parents?
              >
              > Regards
              > Mary Winn Anderson
              > marywinn@...

              > ONElist: the best place to EXPLORE topics, SHARE ideas, and
              > CONNECT to people with the same interests.

              I'm looking for the parents of Robert H. Anderson, born 1798 in NC and
              died April, 1860 in Marshall County, AL. Robert H. bought eighty acres
              of land in Jackson County on June 1, 1821.
              Ray
            • MaryWinn@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 5, 1999
                Hello Ray,

                Regarding your post on Robert H. Anderson, b. 1798 in NC. The earliest
                Anderson I have in the Alabama area is Horatio Anderson, b. 1804 in Buncombe
                Co., NC (This info from LDS records and from people on the internet in a
                discussion at the very beginning of my research. Horatio came to the Paint
                Rock Valley area in about the same timeframe as your Robert. AT this time I
                haven't tried to trace his line back any further. Perhaps there is a
                connection between your Robert and my Horatio.

                Regards
                Mary Winn Anderson
                marywinn@...