Jackson Co., Al. Cemeteries

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2002
      Is there a Bellefonte Cemetery, or a cemetery at Bellefonte? In the lists
      I've seen, there isn't one. What would be the closest cemetery to
      Bellefonte?
      Thanks,
      Velma

    • Turner6554@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2002
        Yes, there is an old belefonte cemetery. That web site is:
        ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/al/jackson/cemetery/oldbellefonte.txt

      • vrgfdonna@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 2002
          Thanks so very much!
          Velma