RE: RODGERS web site

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
      I could not get on this web site.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Patricia Mills [mailto:CherokeePrincess77@...]
      Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 1:15 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: RODGERS

      WHAT WEB SITE? try this one see if you like
      http//www.idreamof.com/cemetery/al/jackson.html
    • Cecil Stokes
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
        This looks like good info, but it has too little relationship to my area of research to justify the volume of email traffic it generates. So, please
        excuse me as I unsubscribe. I would like to hear about the Clouds of Jackson County if such information comes to your attention.

        Cec

      • Patricia Mills
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
          HI REGINA, DID YOU EVER GET ON THE WEB SITE I SENT YOU?

        • Turner6554@aol.com
          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
            I am researching the Mack Harper line. In my research I use the following web
            site to pull up Jackson County cemeteries. It lists the cemeteries
            rftalphabetically: http://fly.hiwaay.net/~prm/jcemeteries.html. In the
            past, I've been able to go to the Jackson county web site, but for some
            reason, it shows the search machine not working. There you could enter a
            surname and let the search engine fine the cemeteries. Hope this is useful.
            Judy Harper

          • Patricia Mills
            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
              THANK YOU SO MUCH, HOW NICE.