RE: RODGERS web site

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
      I could not get on this web site.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Patricia Mills [mailto:CherokeePrincess77@...]
      Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 1:15 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: RODGERS

      WHAT WEB SITE? try this one see if you like
      http//www.idreamof.com/cemetery/al/jackson.html
    • Patricia Mills
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002

        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
          I DO HAVE PICTURES OF THE MARKERS AT GROSS CEMTERY, MY COUSIN MADE PICTURES AND SENT THEM TO ME. THE RODGERS YOU ARE LOOKING AT ARE OF MY FAMILY SO IS IDA AND JOE RODGERS THAT MY GRANDPARENTS. LEMONS IS MY GREAT, GREAT GRANDMOTHER ON MY GRANDPA SIDE OF THE FAMILY. HER HUSBAND IS THE ONE I'M TRYING TO FIND. YOU ARE RIGHT SOME OF THE MARKERS ARE HARD TO MAKE OUT AND I BET SOME OF THEM ARE WRONG TO.

          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
            DID YOU NOTICE THE
            AUTHUR JACKSON RODGERS 2/19/1908 10/16/1944 WOUNDER WHO THIS IS?
            JOHN W. AND PAUL RODGERS ARE MY UNCLES
            REMEMBER HE WAS BORN 1840 OR SO THE STORY GOES?
            BUT NONE OF THESE MATCH THE DATES OF BIRTH I NEED FOR JOHN P. RODGERS

            THANK YOU SO MUCH HOW SWEET BUT A I ALREADY HAVE THAT MRS. GROSS AND I HAVE
            TALKED TOO.

            > JOE RODGERS LONG TIME RESIDENT OF SCOTTSBORO, LOOKING FOR INFO.ON HIS
            FAMILY. HIS DAD WAS JOHN H.RODGERS WHO DIED AT ASHMORE COTTON GIN, HIS
            GRANDFATHER WAS JOHN P. RODGERS WHO MARRIED EMMA E. LEMONS, NO RECORDS OF
            BIRTH 1840 IN TENN.,NO RECORDS OF DEATH IN ALA. 1864-1867 NOT SURE OF
            DATE.CAN NOT FIND ANY INFO. CAN ANY OF YOU HELP ME PLEASE? GOT ANY IDEAS?

            > IN GOD'S SERVICE
            > PAT MILLSGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
            http://explorer.msn.com

          • Cecil Stokes
            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
              This looks like good info, but it has too little relationship to my area of research to justify the volume of email traffic it generates. So, please
              excuse me as I unsubscribe. I would like to hear about the Clouds of Jackson County if such information comes to your attention.

              Cec

              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
                HI REGINA, DID YOU EVER GET ON THE WEB SITE I SENT YOU?

              • Turner6554@aol.com
                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
                  I am researching the Mack Harper line. In my research I use the following web
                  site to pull up Jackson County cemeteries. It lists the cemeteries
                  rftalphabetically: http://fly.hiwaay.net/~prm/jcemeteries.html. In the
                  past, I've been able to go to the Jackson county web site, but for some
                  reason, it shows the search machine not working. There you could enter a
                  surname and let the search engine fine the cemeteries. Hope this is useful.
                  Judy Harper

                • Patricia Mills
                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 24, 2002
                    THANK YOU SO MUCH, HOW NICE.