Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 3179

  • David Malbuff
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 18, 2014
      Dear Janet, if you are going to scan your booklet to a PDF, would you be willing to upload it to the jacksongenealogy yahoo group page and share it with all of us?  I am sure many would like to see it.

      Glory to God,
      David Malbuff
      Strasburg, Virginia

      1b. Re: Bridgeport in 1890 - 1910.
          Posted by: "Janet Anderson" janetanderson507@...
          Date: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:49 am ((PDT))

      Hi,
      I have a booklet i picked up in Bridgeport when visiting a cemetery there
      years ago.

    • Janet Anderson
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 18, 2014
        By request, here is the PDF of the Bridgeport booklet. I cannot scan or
        photograph the other resource. I am taking it to staples to try and make a
        pdf of it there. If i can i will post it also. It was published in 1914,
        features leading citizens and businesses.

        Janet

      • Karl Plenge
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 18, 2014

          Definitely second that motion!

              Date: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:49 am ((PDT))

          Hi,
          I have a booklet i picked up in Bridgeport when visiting a cemetery there
          years ago.

        • jimt35769
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 18, 2014
            Thank you, Janet, for sharing your album with us.  I found several photos to download.
          • T'Lene Tillotson
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 19, 2014
              That would be wonderful and very much appreciated.

              T'Lene Bryant Tillotson

                  Date: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:49 am ((PDT))

              Hi,

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 19, 2014
                  Janet, thank you for being willing to post the Bridgeport document.  It was removed from the version of postings that I received.  Would you be so kind as to add it to the "files" in the Group (go to the jacksongenealogy yahoo group and add it to "Files")?  Thanks very much.

                  Janet Wright
                • Jerry Triplett
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 19, 2014
                    Janet:

                    You are AWESOME!

                    Jerry T
                    Chattanooga

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 19, 2014

                      How do I see the pdf.

                      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 21, 2014

                        Having difficulty finding the photos newly added to the site...Need very simple insruction from A to Z

                        Waynette

                      • blackcloud27030
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 21, 2014
                          When you first click on to Photos you get Photostream (at least I did), click on Actions on the right hand side then under Sort click on the downward arrow. That gives you the newest photos.

                          Yahoo changed the setup of Groups and Yahoo Mail a couple of months ago, still getting used to it.

                          If you want to add new photos on the right hand side click on +New Album and follow directions.

                          Clay