Chester Lee Allen's Ancestry

  • blackcloud27030
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2014

      Ben Allen m. Mary McAllister 19 Sep 1910 Limrock, Jackson Co. AL.

      1900 Limrock, Jackson Co. AL
      Miller Allen Head 47 b.Jun 1852 Al Farmer
      Ellen J. Wife b. Sep 1860 AL
      Sarah N. Dau Mar 1883 AL
      Jonnie Dau Aug 1887 AL
      Benjamin H. Som Apr 1890 AL
      James G. B. Son Apr 1892 AL
      Bertha E. Dau Jan 1895 AL

      1910 Wininger, Jackson Co. AL
      Miller Allen Head 58
      Jane Wife 46
      Nellie Dau 26
      Johnnie Dau 23
      Ben H. Son 19
      William Son 10
      Charlie Son 6

      1880 Township 4 Range 4 Jackson Co. AL
      Miller Allen 27 Head Farm Laborer AL TN AL
      Ellen Jane 19 Wife AL AL AL
      Anna B. 3months b. Jan. Dau AL AL AL

      Miller Allen m. Jane Barclay 16 Jun 1878 Janckson Co. AL

      Miller T. Allen's parents were Benjamin Blanton Allen and Mary Ann (Isbell) Allen. Both buried in the Isbell Cem.

      Ellen Jane Barclay's Father was James Barclay.

      Mary Ann Isbell parents were John William Isbell and Sarah (Roden) Isbell.

      Clay
    • Roger Burbank

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2014
          Thank you all for the information. this is starting to be fun, trying to trace my ancestry back and find more about my family and where they came from.