JACKSON COUNTY, AL MARRIAGE RECORDS

  • Ann Chambless
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2002
      As far as I know, Jackson County, AL marriages records after 1881 have
      not been published.
      Ann B. Chambless
      abc123@...
    • Raymond Shirley
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22, 2002
        Thanks Ann for your reply. I'm grasping at straws in an effort to learn
        the surname of Sarah. I guess it will remain one of life's mysteries.

        Ann Chambless wrote:

        >As far as I know, Jackson County, AL marriages records after 1881 have
        >not been published.
        >Ann B. Chambless
        >abc123@...

      • bjbullard
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 22, 2002
          Speaking of surnames, does anyone doing research around Scottboro happen to
          know Joseph GARLAND's wife, Etha Malinda UNKNOWN's maiden name? He is buried
          in Centerpoint Cemetery and she is buried In Golden Cemetery, Golden, Wood
          Co., Texas. He died c. 1887 and she died c. 1903.

          Thank you,
          Bill Bullard