Re: [jacksongenealogy] Marriage of James Champion

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22 5:48 PM
      Looked 1859-1871 Jackson County and didn't find James F. Champion.
      Jewel

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22 6:18 PM
        As far as I know, Jackson County, AL marriages records after 1881 have
        not been published.
        Ann B. Chambless
        abc123@...
      • Raymond Shirley
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 22 6:39 PM
          Thanks Ann for your reply. I'm grasping at straws in an effort to learn
          the surname of Sarah. I guess it will remain one of life's mysteries.

          Ann Chambless wrote:

          >As far as I know, Jackson County, AL marriages records after 1881 have
          >not been published.
          >Ann B. Chambless
          >abc123@...

        • bjbullard
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 22 6:53 PM
            Speaking of surnames, does anyone doing research around Scottboro happen to
            know Joseph GARLAND's wife, Etha Malinda UNKNOWN's maiden name? He is buried
            in Centerpoint Cemetery and she is buried In Golden Cemetery, Golden, Wood
            Co., Texas. He died c. 1887 and she died c. 1903.

            Thank you,
            Bill Bullard