Re: Morris families in Jackson County, AL and franklin co tennesse

  • grams46aolcom
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2013

      this is why i think there are three calvin morris'

      peace from kathy

      calvin t. morris one - my ggg grandfather:

      * 1870 federal census, calvin morris age 28 and elizabeth morris age 24 were farming in Stoddard county missouri in pike township. Their two children martha jane age 4 and john larkin age 2 were living with them. All were born in tennessee .

      calvin morris two:

      * 1870 in district 16 in franklin county, farmers diana morris age 43, calvin morris age 25, elizabeth morris age 21, Hannah morris age 19, Edward morris age 17, manison Morris male age 14, thomas morris age 12, mariah Morris female age 11, sarah morris age 11, nancy morris age 10, fannie morris age 9, ham morris age 8, george morris age 7, and samuel morris age 6. All were born in tennessee .

      calvin morris three:

      * 1870 jackson county alabama, district 2, big coon post office, federal census:  farmers calvin t. morris age 39 born tennessee, elisa jane morris age 30 born alabama, hiram morris age 15 born alabama, mary e. morris age 13 born alabama,  susan morris age 11 born alabama,   george morris age 9 born tennessee, sarah a. morris age 6 born alabama,  eliza morris age 4 born alabama,  robert morris age 2 born alabama,  william morris age 5 months born alabama, and john w. morris age 5 months born alabama.  Twins were born in january.

    • Sheryl Stubbs