Alfred H. Reed & Wife Isabella Reed

  • Loretta Simmons
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2013
      I am looking for anyone with Jackson County alabama Family History with the Family of
      ALFRED H. REED and Wife ISABELLA REED, they would have been ages 34 & 38 in
      1870, will appreciate any help.
      Loretta Simmons
    • John Green

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2013
          Loretta

          There is a listing for Alford H. Reid and Isabella Reid on findagrave.com buried in Hickman Cem. Jackson Co. AL. Alfred b. 12 Jul 1836 d. 05 Jul 1905, Isabella b. 10 Feb 1832 d. Feb 1911. Notes: cemetery in someone's back yard, headstones are broken. Cemetery from the photos is in very bad shape. The cemetery is not listed on the MegaCem file. It looks like it is not to far North of Swain and South of Larkin in Township 2 Range 4 Section 9. I will put up a list of the people buried there who have headstones (13) most of them are Hickman. My cemetery book lists 30 marked and 15 unmarked graves in the cemetery. The list at findagrave.com was made in Feb 2010 by Mickey Hallum so there has been a marked loss of headstones.

          Clay