CEMETERY SKYLINE/WININGER/LETCHER??

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2002
      I have a question on the names of Cemeteries on Skyline Mountain. Several
      of my GRIDER/GOLD family are buried in what I always called The GOLD
      CEMETERY. This is in behind a newer part of the cemetery behind trees. I
      doubt that you would know it was there unless you were looking for it. 1.
      Is the grave yard in front called GOLD Cemetery also or is it WININGER
      Cemetery??? 2. Down the road a little piece there is also a cemetery back
      off the road that you can't see if you weren't looking for it. I have been
      told it was also GOLD cemetery and also told it was GENTLE cemetery. There
      seems to be more GENTLE buried there. I have some GOLD/WININGER family
      buried there. Is there anyone here that can clear this up for me. Last time
      I was there they all needed cleaning badly.
      Thanks