BOYD

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 26, 2002
      Some one the other day was looking for BOYD but I really don't remember
      which ones they were looking for. I was going through some of my cemetery
      records and found these BOYDS being buried in Blue Springs Cemetery in
      Larkinsville. There is two cemeteries across the road from each other and I
      am only guessing that they are both Blue Springs. If anyone knows different
      I would like to know the real names.

      May BOYD
      Born: May 22, 1867
      Death: July 8, 1890

      Mollie M. BOYD
      Born: June 21, 1882
      Death: Dec. 18, 1894

      Dr. J. H. BOYD
      Born: Oct. 6, 1834
      Death: Jan., 31, 1899

      Johnnie MOORE BOYD
      Born: Jan., 14 1840
      Death: Oct. 15, 1908

      Dr. Andrew BOYDE
      Born: June 11, 1866
      Death: June 22, 1901

      Lizzie L. BOYDE
      Born: Sept. 11, 1878
      Death: Oct. 29, 1879

      J.H. BOYD
      Born: 1834
      Death: 1899
      Pvt. Co. K 4 Al Inf CSA

      Hope this helps someone.
      Regina
    • Jewel Casey
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 24, 2013
        The FANNING Family Reunion will be held Saturday, July 13, 2013 at Tims Ford
        State Park, Winchester, TN in the building next to swimming pool. Hours are
        10 A.M. till 4 P.M. with lunch being served at noon. Descendants of
        Middleton & Delphia Ann (Moore) FANNING and all related lines are invited.
        Please bring a covered dish of your choice. Also any photos and family
        memorabilia you wish to share with family members. For additional
        information contact Jewel Casey (931)
        455-5487