Family of Leroy Michael "Mack" Harper

  • Turner6554@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2002
      I've hit a brick wall with my g-g-grandfather Mack Harper. Would anyone have
      any information on the siblings or parents of Leroy Michael "Mack" Harper?
      He's buried at Pineygrove cemetery, Jackson Cty, Al. His headstone says M. C.
      Harper, but his marriage license, per another cousin, says Leroy Michael
      Harper. He was married to Deida B. "Ida" Roan. He was born 3 May 1827.
      Thanks for your time! Judy Harper