WHO RAISED JOHN GUIDER?

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2002
      My half Uncle John GUIDER was born abt 1887 in Loudon County, Tennessee. His
      mother, Kate ODOM GUIDER died that same year. She is buried in Davis
      Cemetery. Don't know when his father Francis Marion (Frank or F.M.) left
      but he married in Jackson County, Alabama a few years later to Martha GOLD.
      There were also a son W.T (William Thomas) GUIDER and a daughter Cordelia.
      I don't know who raised W.T. either but I have found he and his wife Belle
      SMITH GUIDER and I know that Cordelia lived for a while with George W.
      GRYDER/GUIDER then she married Sam WILSON. I have been told that John
      worked and lived in Knox County when he was older but who raised him, who
      did he marry and did he have children?

      Sure would love to have any help.
      Regina GRIDER Pipes