BOYD

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 15, 2002
      I know there is a lot of BOYD'S buried a Cedar Hill in Scottsboro. Don't
      know if any of them are related to you but wouldn't hurt to look.
      http://www.rootsweb.com/usgenweb/al/cemeteryjacah.htm
      Regina

      My gggrandparents John Boyd and Elizabeth Pepper Boyd both died in
      Scottsboro
      Alabama. John died Nov 1864 and Elizabeth died in 1861. I wish I knew
      where
      both of them are buried.
    • Jewel Casey
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 24 5:04 PM
        The FANNING Family Reunion will be held Saturday, July 13, 2013 at Tims Ford
        State Park, Winchester, TN in the building next to swimming pool. Hours are
        10 A.M. till 4 P.M. with lunch being served at noon. Descendants of
        Middleton & Delphia Ann (Moore) FANNING and all related lines are invited.
        Please bring a covered dish of your choice. Also any photos and family
        memorabilia you wish to share with family members. For additional
        information contact Jewel Casey (931)
        455-5487