Re: [jacksongenealogy] Hi

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 15, 2002
      My gggrandparents John Boyd and Elizabeth Pepper Boyd both died in Scottsboro
      Alabama. John died Nov 1864 and Elizabeth died in 1861. I wish I knew where
      both of them are buried. If anyone has any information on this sure would
      appreciate it if they were willing to share. I also found out that according
      to the settlement of estate for John Boyd. That there was a family bible
      that was passed on to his underage children. One of them was my ggrandfather
      Robert Boyd. He died in Bellefonte,Alabama 10 Aug 1888. I even have a copy
      of od newspaper clipping from that date. His death was announced in the
      Progressive Era. I wish I knew where he was buried. My email address is
      Zrcb@... P.S. I have a lot of relatives that live in the Jackson County
      area now. Some of the surnames.
      Pittman,Lewis,Holder,Haswell,Waller,Boyd
    • Jewel Casey
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 24, 2013
        The FANNING Family Reunion will be held Saturday, July 13, 2013 at Tims Ford
        State Park, Winchester, TN in the building next to swimming pool. Hours are
        10 A.M. till 4 P.M. with lunch being served at noon. Descendants of
        Middleton & Delphia Ann (Moore) FANNING and all related lines are invited.
        Please bring a covered dish of your choice. Also any photos and family
        memorabilia you wish to share with family members. For additional
        information contact Jewel Casey (931)
        455-5487