Priscilla Larkin (1839-1908)

  • malbuff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2002
      Hello... I am new to the list.

      Priscilla Larkin of Larkinsville was my great-great-grandmother. I am trying
      to fill in some missing information in our family history. If anyone has any
      information about
      Priscilla, especially about her marriage and children, please post or e-mail
      me. I have quite a bit of pre-war information about her and the Larkin
      family, but almost
      nothing after the war. More than happy to share what I have.

      Kindest regards...

      David Malbuff
      Strasburg, VA