Re: [jacksongenealogy] Morris Family

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 44 , Sep 17, 2013
      On 9/17/2013 11:52 AM, Waynette Davis wrote:

      Just curious as to what "Morris family" your Cynthia Morris was from?....the
      one who married James Monroe. Waynette

      Cynthia Morris Rosson was the daughter of John H. and Elizabeth (Stepheens) Morris, Sr. who moved from South Carolina to Franklin County, Tennessee, by 1812.
      Ann B. Chambless

    • Waynette Davis
      Message 44 of 44 , Sep 30, 2013
        I'm sorry I don't think I have answered you yet. I am sorry to disappoint
        you, but I don't have any of those Morris's you refer to. I am back

        To Jeptha Morris my 4th great grandfather who was born in Scotland, when?,
        and died in Stewart County, TN in 1833.

        Waynette Davis