Re: [jacksongenealogy] Hi

  • Kevin Hall
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 14 9:27 PM
      Looking for the burial location of either John Colbert
      (died Dec 1880 or Jan 1881) or of Mason Colbert (died
      sometime between 1860 and 1870. John is know to be
      buried in Jackson County but we are unsure of the
      burial of Mason (Mason was John's Father)
      Any information would be greatly apperciated.
      Kevin Hall.

      --- Jewel Casey <jcasey@...> wrote:
      > I haven't gotten any mail in the Jackson County, AL
      > mailing list for quite sometime. Can you tell em
      > why?

      > removed]

      http://autos.yahoo.com
    • Jewel Casey
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 24, 2013
        The FANNING Family Reunion will be held Saturday, July 13, 2013 at Tims Ford
        State Park, Winchester, TN in the building next to swimming pool. Hours are
        10 A.M. till 4 P.M. with lunch being served at noon. Descendants of
        Middleton & Delphia Ann (Moore) FANNING and all related lines are invited.
        Please bring a covered dish of your choice. Also any photos and family
        memorabilia you wish to share with family members. For additional
        information contact Jewel Casey (931)
        455-5487