Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: Effects of the Civil War on residents in Jackson County, Alabama.

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 44 , Sep 16, 2013

      In past years, I have published a Civil War roster of companies composed of Jackson County soldiers who served in the War from both sides.   I also published a list of the men who worked under Captain Young at the cave mining salt petre during the War.
      Ann B. Chambless
    • Waynette Davis
      Message 44 of 44 , Sep 30, 2013
        I'm sorry I don't think I have answered you yet. I am sorry to disappoint
        you, but I don't have any of those Morris's you refer to. I am back

        To Jeptha Morris my 4th great grandfather who was born in Scotland, when?,
        and died in Stewart County, TN in 1833.

        Waynette Davis