Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: Effects of the Civil War on residents in Jackson County, Alabama.

  • billy hill
    Message 1 of 44 , Sep 16 2:29 PM
      is there a publication of names involved in the civil war from jackson county for both sides? i have no idea which side my folks supported. i always assumed they were for the south but i guess that could be wrong. my family names are hill, sanders, brewer and evans. thanks billy  hill

      Message 44 of 44 , Sep 30 6:24 PM
        I'm sorry I don't think I have answered you yet. I am sorry to disappoint
        you, but I don't have any of those Morris's you refer to. I am back

        To Jeptha Morris my 4th great grandfather who was born in Scotland, when?,
        and died in Stewart County, TN in 1833.

        Waynette Davis