Price Family

  • percy b. keel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2002
      Looking for info on the Price family. Any information would be appreciated.

    • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2003
        Would you please contact me about this family I think we might be related.

        1860 Cherokee Co. Al.
        John Price 40 S.C.
        Elizabeth F. 40 S.C.
        Mary J. 13 Al.
        James 11
        Sarah 9
        Georgiann 8
        John 6
        Rhoda C. 4
        Ruth A, 2
        Ann 30
        Martha C. 7

        1870 Cherokee Co. Al.
        E.F.Price 49 Tenn. is this Elizabeth

        Now next door to her

        A. Price female 30 Tenn.
        Martha 17 Al.
        A.C. Smith 89 S.C. (MOTHER)

        Can you tell me anything on this family? Also do you know if the Price family
        has a genealogy web site?

        Thank you so much. If you would please contact me at the e-mail address
        below.

        In God's Service
        Patricia Mills
        <A HREF="cherokeeindain@...">cherokeeindian77@...</A>

        Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Smith, Short, Lemons, Edge, Price, Burgess,
        Morrow
        Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C., Kentucky

      • Mary Bogard Prince
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2003
          My Husband's family name if Prince, not Price.
          Thanks,
          Mary Bogard Prince

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor