James Monroe Rosson

  • Beverly Haran
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
      I saw a previous message by Ann B Chambless that said she has a picture of James Monroe Rosson.  He was my great grandfather.  Ann, if you see this message, could you scan his picture and email it to me?

      I am the granddaughter of his son James Edward, who ended up in San Francisco.  I never met him or any of his family, so it would be great to have a picture of his father and a contact.  I'm also wondering if any of his family knows when and why he came to CA.  Also, since he was 53 years old when my mother was born (1913), (my grandmother was 23), I wonder if he had a family before my mother's family.   I found him in the 1880 Census living with James Monroe in Scottsboro and it showed him as single.  Then, I found him in 1907 in S.F, so there is about a 25 year gap.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Bev