New Madison Co. Records Center Indices

  • leerosestlee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2013
      New indices for more than 50 volumes are now online. Most of the volumes are from the Territorial and early statehood period, so they may be relevant to early Jackson county settlers. These volumes include the large amount of material borrowed from the court house over 50 years ago by a researcher and recently returned by the family.

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~almcrc/index.html

      We anticipate adding more volumes. Volunteers are converting the jpegs which are now online to Excel spreadsheets. Since most indices within the books do not contain first names, we hope the volunteers will eventually add them to the .xls files.
    • leerosestlee

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2013

        • waccess@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013