RE: [jacksongenealogy] DNA Testing

  • Waynette Davis
    Message 1 of 63 , Jul 13, 2013
      Thanks for your experience and clear help in directing me how to use the
      chromosome and segment comparison tool.

      1. How do I accumulate other names with which to compare myself besides
      you, Daniel my brother and myself?

      2. For example, how do I find Brenda Richardson Smishek to invite her to
      share genomes with me?

      3. Is there a place where I need to select to open up my information to
      more people that you would recommend?

      Waynette Davis sister of Daniel King

    • elevans1
      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 14, 2013
        Regarding your item 2, do you mean "share genome INFORMATION with me"? If so, maybe include the word "information" so no one misunderstands.