AL Genealogy Transcripts Available Now!

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2002
      Hi, AL Researchers!

      You can now find all the transcripts for the Monday night Alabama Genealogy
      Chats online:
      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

      Please take a moment to browse through them and check the surnames--you
      might find a long lost cousin or two!

      You are invited to join us on Monday nights for the chats:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

      If you've never been to a chat and need instructions, just send me an email
      and I'll mail you step-by-step instructions. If you'd like to receive a
      personal reminder each week, let me know and I can add you to my private
      list.

      Good luck in your searches!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...