SMITH COOLEY

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      I am looking for the burial place of Jim, Ike and Mary Jane HICKS SMITH. I
      know they were in Jackson County as early as 1900. Jim and Ike never
      married. Mary Jane HICKS SMITH married Isaac SMITH in Tennessee. On the
      census of 1900 or somewhere close to that it list one of the boys as head of
      house and Mary Jane SMITH as a widow but have always been told she left her
      husband in Tn. Mary Jane HICKS SMITH also had two daughters: Martha and
      Lucinda Annie Jane SMITH. Don't know what happened to Martha but Annie
      married James William COOLEY in Hollywood, Jackson County, Alabama. They
      are both buried at the old Baptist cemetery in Hollywood.
      Thanks for any help.
      Regina GRIDER Pipes
      rpipes@...
      soon to be email address