RE: [jacksongenealogy] Robinson's Spring

  • Harold Maxwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
      Karen,

      Are you of the Abner Venable and Mary Dudley line? Their daughter, Nancy
      Venable married William Robert Keith and they are my 3rd great grandparents.
      Would like confirmation of their antecedents.

      Harold Maxwell

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
        Harold , yes that would be my line. Nancy's brother Ezekiel Kidwell Venable and wife Elizabeth are my 3rd Great grandparents. Would love to share info one these folks. You can email me  at kvbamagirl64@...
        Karen